Purchase Norvasc Spain
Order Norvasc Florida
Purchase Norvasc Ireland
ordering buy Norvasc online
Buy Norvasc United Kingdom
Buy Natural Norvasc
Online Norvasc - Victoria
buy cheap Norvasc without a prescription
Order Online Norvasc - Alaska
How to Order Norvasc
Buying Norvasc Legally - Southampton
Generic name: Amlodipine
What are amlodipine tablets?
AMLODIPINE (Norvasc®) is a calcium-channel blocker. It affects the amount of calcium found in your heart and muscle cells. This results in relaxation of blood vessels, which can reduce the amount of work the heart has to do. Amlodipine lowers high blood pressure (hypertension). It also relieves different types of chest pain (angina). It is not a cure. Generic amlodipine tablets are available.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- heart problems, including heart failure or aortic stenosis
- liver disease
- low blood pressure
- an unusual or allergic reaction to amlodipine, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I take this medicine?
Take this medicine by mouth. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Swallow with a drink of water. You can take it with or without food. Take your doses at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often then directed. Do not stop taking except on your prescriber's advice.
Elderly patients over 65 years old may have a stronger reaction to this medicine and need smaller doses.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
What drug(s) may interact with amlodipine?
- antiinflammatory drugs (NSAIDs, such as ibuprofen)
- barbiturates such as phenobarbital
- herbal or dietary supplements such as ginger, ginkgo biloba, ginseng, hawthorn, ma huang (ephedra), melatonin, St. John's wort, red yeast rice
- imatinib, STI-571
- local anesthetics or general anesthetics
- medicines for fungal infections (fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, voriconazole)
- medicines for high blood pressure
- medicines for HIV infection or AIDS
- medicines for prostate problems
- medicines for seizures (carbamazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin, primidone, zonisamide)
- monoamine oxidase inhibitors (Azilect®, Eldepryl®, Emsam®, Marplan®, Nardil®, Parnate®, Zelapar.)
- rifampin, rifapentine, or rifabutin
- some antibiotics (clarithromycin, erythromycin, telithromycin, troleandomycin)
- some medicines for heart-rhythm problems (amiodarone, diltiazem, verapamil)
- some medicines for depression or mental problems (fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, nefazodone)
- water pills (diuretics)
Tell your prescriber or health care professional about all other medicines you are taking, including non-prescription medicines, nutritional supplements, or herbal products. Also tell your prescriber or health care professional if you are a frequent user of drinks with caffeine or alcohol, if you smoke, or if you use illegal drugs. These may affect the way your medicine works. Check with your health care professional before stopping or starting any of your medicines.
What side effects may I notice from taking amlodipine?
Side effects that you should report to your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible:
- fainting spells, dizziness, or lightheadedness
- irregular heartbeat, chest pain, palpitations
- swelling of legs or ankles
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your prescriber or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- facial flushing
- nausea, vomiting
- stomach pain or gas
- weakness or fatigue
What should I watch for while taking amlodipine?
Check your blood pressure and pulse rate regularly; this is important while you are taking amlodipine. Ask your prescriber or health care professional what your blood pressure and pulse rate should be and when you should contact him or her.
You may feel dizzy or lightheaded. Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs mental alertness until you know how amlodipine affects you. To reduce the risk of dizzy or fainting spells, do not sit or stand up quickly, especially if you are an older patient. Avoid alcoholic drinks; they can make you more dizzy, increase flushing and rapid heartbeats.
Do not suddenly stop taking amlodipine. Ask your prescriber or health care professional how you can gradually reduce the dose.
If you are going to have surgery, tell your prescriber or health care professional that you are taking amlodipine.
Where can I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children in a container that small children cannot open.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Protect from light. Keep container tightly closed. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.Herbal Thyroid Booster Cheapest Order Online Norvasc - Australia
, Buying Online Medrol Rx Online Norvasc - Liverpool
,Purchase Norvasc Pennsylvania
Buy Norvasc in uk
Order Norvasc Arkansas
Purchase Natural Norvasc Uk
Buy Norvasc Ireland
Purchase Norvasc Pennsylvania
buy Norvasc pharmacy online india
buy Norvasc order online
Buy Norvasc Colorado
online buy Norvasc fast delivery
cheapest Norvasc prices