Buying Etodolac Scotland
Purchase Etodolac Spain
Order Online Etodolac - Australia
online buy Etodolac
Buying Etodolac Virginia
Etodolac Medicine Side Sffects
Buy Etodolac France
Buying Etodolac Canada
Etodolac is used for treating rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, or mild to moderate pain. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Use Etodolac as directed by your doctor.
- Take Etodolac by mouth with or without food. It may be taken with food if it upsets your stomach. Taking it with food may not lower the risk of stomach or bowel problems (e.g., bleeding, ulcers). Talk with your doctor or pharmacist if you have persistent stomach upset.
- Take Etodolac with a full glass of water (8 oz/240 mL) as directed by your doctor.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Etodolac is an NSAID. Exactly how it works is not known. It may block certain substances in the body that are linked to inflammation. NSAIDs treat the symptoms of pain and inflammation. They do not treat the disease that causes those symptoms.
If you miss a dose of Etodolac and are using it regularly, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Etodolac between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Etodolac out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do not use Etodolac if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Etodolac;
- you have had a severe allergic reaction (e.g., severe rash, hives, trouble breathing, growths in the nose, dizziness) to aspirin or an NSAID (e.g., ibuprofen, celecoxib);
- you have recently had or will be having bypass heart surgery;
- you are taking phenylbutazone;
- you are in the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- Etodolac may cause dizziness or drowsiness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Etodolac with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Serious stomach ulcers or bleeding can occur with the use of Etodolac . Taking it in high doses or for a long time, smoking, or drinking alcohol increases the risk of these side effects. Taking Etodolac with food will not reduce the risk of these effects. Contact your doctor or emergency room at once if you develop severe stomach or back pain; black, tarry stools; vomit that looks like blood or coffee grounds; or unusual weight gain or swelling.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose or use for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor.
- Etodolac is an NSAID. Before you start any new medicine, check the label to see if it has an NSAID in it too. If it does or if you are not sure, check with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not take aspirin while you are using Etodolac unless your doctor tells you to.
- Etodolac may interfere with certain lab tests. Be sure your doctor and lab personnel know that you take Etodolac.
- Lab tests, including kidney function, complete blood cell counts, and blood pressure, may be done to monitor your progress or to check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Etodolac may cause harm to the fetus. Do not take it during the last 3 months of pregnancy. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of taking Etodolac while you are pregnant. It is not known if Etodolac is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking Etodolac.
Possible Side Effects
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- constipation; diarrhea; dizziness; gas; headache; heartburn; nausea; stomach upset; stuffy nose; weakness.
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; trouble breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bloody or black, tarry stools; change in the amount of urine produced; chest pain; confusion; dark urine; depression; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; mental or mood changes; numbness of an arm or leg; one-sided weakness; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; ringing in the ears; seizures; severe headache or dizziness; severe or persistent stomach pain or nausea; severe vomiting; shortness of breath; sudden or unexplained weight gain; swelling of hands, legs, or feet; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual joint or muscle pain; unusual tiredness or weakness; vision or speech changes; vomit that looks like coffee grounds; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
If you have any questions about Etodolac, please talk with your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
Etodolac is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
Buy Without A Prescription Cytotec Online
Buying Etodolac Legally - Queensland
, Natural Ondansetron Online Buying Etodolac Pills
,Price of Etodolac
buy Etodolac cheap online us pharmacy
online buy Etodolac prescriptions
Purchase Natural Etodolac Online
Online Etodolac - Leeds
Where To Get Etodolac
where to buy Etodolac without a prescription
Purchase Etodolac California
Online Etodolac - Brisbane
Buy Natural Etodolac