Medication Information Atacand
buy Atacand online prescription
Purchase Atacand Texas
Order Atacand Pennsylvania
where can i get buy Atacand online
Buying Atacand Ireland
non prescription Atacand
Buying Atacand Legally - Arizona
Buy Atacand Spain
buy cheap Atacand online uk
Atacand for Kids
Side Effects of Atacand
Generic name: Candesartan
What are candesartan tablets?
CANDESARTAN (Atacand®) lowers elevated blood pressure. High blood pressure levels can cause you to have a stroke, get heart failure, or damage your kidneys. Candesartan helps prevent these things from happening.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- previous swelling of the tongue, face, or lips with difficulty breathing, difficulty swallowing, hoarseness, or tightening of the throat
- heart failure
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- electrolyte imbalance (e.g. low or high levels of potassium in the blood)
- if you are on a special diet, such as a low-salt diet (e.g. using potassium substitutes)
- an unusual or allergic reaction to candesartan, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I take this medicine?
Take candesartan tablets by mouth. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Swallow the tablets with a drink of water. Candesartan can be taken with or without food. Take your doses at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often than directed. Do not stop taking candesartan except on your prescriber's advice.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
What drug(s) may interact with candesartan?
- blood pressure medications
- monoamine oxidase inhibitors (Azilect®, Eldepryl®, Emsam®, Marplan®, Nardil®, Parnate®, Zelapar.)
- potassium salts or potassium supplements
- water pills (especially potassium-sparing diuretics such as triamterene or amiloride)
Tell your prescriber or health care professional about all other medicines you are taking, including nonprescription medicines, nutritional supplements, or herbal products. Also tell your prescriber or health care professional if you are a frequent user of drinks with caffeine or alcohol, if you smoke, or if you use illegal drugs. These may affect the way your medicine works. Check with your health care professional before stopping or starting any of your medicines.
What side effects may I notice from taking candesartan?
Side effects that you should report to your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible:
Rare or uncommon:
- difficulty breathing or swallowing, hoarseness, or tightening of the throat
- swelling of your face, lips, tongue, hands, or feet
- confusion, dizziness, lightheadedness or fainting spells
- decreased amount of urine passed
- fast or uneven heart beat or palpitations
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your prescriber or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- back pain
- dizziness or lightheadedness
- sore throat
- nasal congestion or runny nose
What should I watch for while taking candesartan?
Check your blood pressure regularly while you are taking candesartan. Ask your prescriber or health care professional what your blood pressure should be and when you should contact him or her. Call your prescriber or health care professional if you notice an uneven or fast heart beat.
It is very important that you take this medicine exactly as prescribed by your prescriber or health care professional. Many patients who have high blood pressure will not notice any signs of the problem. Therefore, it is important that you keep regular appointments with your prescriber or health care professional even if you feel well.
If you are going to have surgery tell your prescriber or health care professional that you are taking candesartan.
Women should inform their doctor if they wish to become pregnant or think they might be pregnant. There is a potential for serious side effects to an unborn child, particularly in the second or third trimester. Talk to your health care professional or pharmacist for more information.
Where can I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children in a container that small children cannot open.
Store at room temperature between 15.30C (59.86F). Protect from light. Keep container tightly closed. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.Take Without Prescription Soothenol where to buy Atacand
, Order Cheapest Vanadyl Packs Order Natural Atacand
,Purchase Natural Atacand Uk
Buy Cheap Atacand - Australia
Buying Atacand Legally - WA
Atacand order online
Buy Natural Atacand Online
Buy Natural Atacand Online
online buy Atacand without prescription
buy cheap Atacand overnight
Buying Atacand Legally - Derby
buy Atacand online order
buy Atacand online discount
Order Atacand New Mexico
buying buy Atacand online without a prescription