buy Cozaar canada online pharmacy
Online Cozaar - Hull
buy online order cheap Cozaar cheap Cozaar
Purchase Cozaar Germany
Generic of Cozaar
Purchase Cozaar Spain
Buy Cheap Cozaar - New South Wales
Order Online Cozaar - Leeds
Generic name: Losartan
What are losartan tablets?LOSARTAN (Cozaar®) helps lower blood pressure to normal levels. It controls high blood pressure, but it is not a cure. High blood pressure can damage your kidneys, and may lead to a stroke or heart failure. Losartan helps prevent these things from happening. Losartan is also used to improve symptoms in patients with heart failure.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- previous swelling of the tongue, face, or lips with difficulty breathing, difficulty swallowing, hoarseness, or tightening of the throat
- heart failure
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- electrolyte imbalance (e.g. low or high levels of potassium in the blood)
- if you are on a special diet, such as a low-salt diet (e.g. using potassium substitutes)
- an unusual or allergic reaction to losartan, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I take this medicine?
Take losartan tablets by mouth. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Swallow the tablets with a drink of water. Losartan can be taken with or without food. Take your doses at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often than directed.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
What drug(s) may interact with losartan?
- antiinflammatory pain medicines such as ibuprofen (Motrin®)
- blood pressure medications
- monoamine oxidase inhibitors (Azilect®, Eldepryl®, Emsam®, Marplan®, Nardil®, Parnate®, Zelapar.)
- potassium salts or potassium supplements
- water pills (especially potassium-sparing diuretics such as triamterene or amiloride)
Tell your prescriber or health care professional about all other medicines you are taking, including nonprescription medicines, nutritional supplements, or herbal products. Also tell your prescriber or health care professional if you are a frequent user of drinks with caffeine or alcohol, if you smoke, or if you use illegal drugs. These may affect the way your medicine works. Check with your health care professional before stopping or starting any of your medicines.
What side effects may I notice from taking losartan?
Side effects that you should report to your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible:
Rare or uncommon:
- difficulty breathing or swallowing, hoarseness, or tightening of the throat
- swelling of your face, lips, tongue, hands, or feet
- unusual rash
- confusion, dizziness, lightheadedness or fainting spells
- decreased amount of urine passed
- decreased sexual function
- fast or uneven heart beat, palpitations, or chest pain
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your prescriber or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- fatigue or tiredness
- inability to sleep
- nausea or stomach pain
- nasal congestion or stuffiness
- sore or cramping muscles
- upset stomach
What should I watch for while taking losartan?
Check your blood pressure regularly while you are taking losartan. Ask your prescriber or health care professional what your blood pressure should be and when you should contact him or her. When you check your blood pressure, write down the measurements to show your prescriber or health care professional. If you are taking this medicine for a long time you must visit your prescriber or health care professional for regular checks on your progress. Make sure you schedule appointments on a regular basis.
You may experience dizziness. Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that requires mental alertness until you know how losartan affects you. To avoid dizziness, do not stand or sit up quickly.
Avoid salt substitutes unless you are told otherwise by your prescriber or health care professional.
If you are going to have surgery tell your prescriber or health care professional that you are taking losartan.
Women should inform their doctor if they wish to become pregnant or think they might be pregnant. There is a potential for serious side effects to an unborn child, particularly in the second or third trimester. Talk to your health care professional or pharmacist for more information.
Where can I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children in a container that small children cannot open.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Protect from light. Keep container tightly closed. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.Order Hair Loss Cream On-Line order Cozaar
Order Cozaar California
, Buy Online Without Prescription Furosemide Order Cozaar Georgia
,better than Cozaar
Canadian drugs Cozaar
genaric buy Cozaar online
Where To Buy Cozaar online
Buying Cozaar New Mexico
better than Cozaar
Purchase Cozaar Arizona
Cozaar Legal Help
Order Online Cozaar - TAS
buy cheap Cozaar online uk
Where To Purchase Cozaar
buy generic buy Cozaar online
cheapest Cozaar prices